IMPORTANT: If you are registering through the "weekly" option, please note Week 2 is only available as a 3 day weekly registration. There is no 5 day option for that week.
Hatfield Township Parks and Recreation - Refund Policy
Hatfield Township Parks and Recreation does not issue refunds for registrations, events, programs, or other activities. If it is a medical related issue, you must contact the Parks and Recreation office to discuss your options. All other refund requests will be issued a house credit depending upon the nature of the request and after review by the Parks and Recreation Department and Township Administration. This policy pertains to the Hatfield Aquatic Center, Summer Rec Camp, and any other programs or activities offered by the Hatfield Township Parks and Recreation Department.
- All payments must be made in full.
- No payments will be accepted on site at the camp location.
- Participants may only register for Before and After Camp for the weeks of camp in which they are enrolled. Before and After Camp weekly registration will be available shortly.
Before & After Camp Information
- A child must be enrolled in camp for the same days they wish to enroll in Before and After Camp.
- Before Camp begins at 8:00am and carries into the start of the regular camp day of 9:00am. Campers may NOT be dropped off earlier than 8:00am.
- After Camp begins at the end of the camp day at 4:00pm and runs until 5:00pm. Campers MUST be picked up by 5:00pm. Late pickups will result in an automatic fee added to your account. If the fee is not paid by the next day, access to camp will not be granted. More than three occurrences of lateness may result in removal of the After Camp Program.